Discover, love & express yourself
Hi, I’m Camille, your Holistic Self-Love Coach
Many of us give away their power …
… and fall into a life which is decided for them by life circumstances and other people’s needs.
We give up control and live a life of Reaction, rather than a life of Action. We give up our dreams and our natural desire to grow into the most beautiful version of ourselves, and this creates stress and a feeling of being overwhelmed.
Perhaps you feel this way too right now. But don’t despair – there is a way out.
This was me for a long time – until I realised how my life was slipping through my fingers.
About 5 years ago, I realised that I was living a life that I hadn’t planned for myself. The more I tried to fit in, the more desperate and overwhelmed I felt.
I realised that I was trapped in a life which I didn’t want and I didn’t know how to get out of it. It was until I came across the quote that changed everything:
I’m the only person responsible for my own happiness
I used to adapt to others to please them, to be accepted and loved. I used to think that my own happiness and fulfillment had to come from the outside.
In reality, I was denying my own needs and I was rejecting myself, rejecting who I truly was. It became obvious that I had to rediscover, love and express who I truly was to live a more serene and fulfilled life.
My self-discovery Journey
I slowly started to do things for myself, even if it meant surprising people sometimes. I took my new freedom and I explored life to craft MY life.
Of course, it wasn’t linear, but I learnt many valuable lessons. Apart from the priceless school of life:
- I moved away from toxic relationships;
- I attended courses such as Holistic Massage, NLP and Reiki to delve deeper into self-discovery and well-being;
- I learnt the immense value of the present moment through yoga and meditation;
- I understood that there was nothing wrong with who I was and that I could meet my own needs.
Today, I found peace because I reconnected with myself.
Putting my experience at your service
When I realized how often I meet women who are unknowingly sacrificing their dreams and their individuality to fit in and please others (like I once did), I decided to use the hard-learned lessons from my years-long journey, to offer my support.
That’s why I became a Self-Love Coach, and I now help women move from being stressed and overwhelmed to a more serene and fulfilled life through self-love and self-care practices.
If you feel stuck, lost, stressed or overwhelmed, trying to find a way out on your own, I can help and support you to walk on this path with more ease and clarity. You don’t have to do this on your own. We can go through this together.
Change can be scary, so we’ll move at your own pace and I will be with you every step of the way. Our sessions will be a space where you will find empathy, compassion and support from someone who has been there before you.
If this resonates with you, I’d like to invite you to book a free 30-minute discovery chat with me, so we’ll get to know each other, discuss your situation and goals, and how we can work together.
If we find out that we are not the right match, there are no strings attached. You will still feel lighter and have some tips or keys to start moving forward.
7 fun facts about me
- I’m from France, but I’ve been living abroad for years. Still, I tend to pronounce ‘h’ when there is none, so that ‘Air’ turns into ‘Hair’.
- I’m used to change: so far, I’ve lived in 6 different countries and in 20 different flats.
- I’m so addicted to the taste of coffee that I drink decaf so that I can have coffee at any time of the day (or the night).
- One of my favorite movies and books is ‘Eat, Pray, Love’.
- I love stationaries and have a notebook for everything (from my bullet journal to my success diary).
- One of my favorite comfort food is rice with sesame oil. Just that.
- I’m a cat lover and I’m excited to settle down to get one eventually!