Code of ethic & disclaimer
Code of ethic
As a Holistic Life Coach, I will:
- always act in the interest of my Client.
- respect each and every Client’s decision and goals and do my best to provide support and accountability.
- act with integrity and conduct the coaching relationship in a truthful and honest manner.
- explain and make sure the Client understands the nature of coaching, and what is expected from the Client.
- maintain a professional relationship with the Client at all times.
- welcome everyone; there will be no discrimination based on gender, age, religion, ethnicity, background and sexual orientation.
- respect the Client’s right to confidentiality and privacy: any information released during a session is strictly confidential.
- commit to get ongoing professional education and will provide my services to the best of my abilities.
- not provide any instructions or advice in areas I am not qualified in, and will refer to a third party if necessary.
- avoid any conflicts of interest and will stop offering my services if such a conflict arises.
- suggest the Client to seek the services of another professional if deemed necessary or appropriate.
All information contained within this site is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any health problem – nor is it intended to replace the advice of a qualified medical practitioner, dietician, or mental health worker. Always consult your physician or qualified health professional in the first instance.